Tuesday, December 18, 2007 by Michael
Be it this Christmas or New Year, the precautionary measures are all the same, irrespective of occasion and event. Check out the guidelines for handling fireworks safely.
- There's always a set of local law regarding fireworks. Observe it carefully and follow the direction as laid down by the legal statute.
- Use of certain fireworks are prohibited. Use only the approved ones. So you must know which are legalized by the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Don't let the kids handle the fireworks. Better to keep the kids away from the range.
- Make sure that you are using the block fireworks only, so that they won't tip over when kindled.
- Don't play with fireworks by throwing them towards your friends.
- Don't forget to give a prior notice to the local fire station about the firework show, mentioning date and time.