Perfect Birthday Gifts -- A Tough Deal For Me

Oops! It has always been the toughest task for me, coming up with perfect gifts for birthdays -- especially the milestone birthdays. Stepping on to 50 years of age is about marking a place in this world, making the dreams come true.




But I was so confused when I went to a local gift mall to buy a gift for Dave's mom on her 50th birthday. I spent long two and a half hours, looking for a perfect gift and returned back, wasting too much of time and energy. Flowers have always allured me a lot. So I went to the party with a large bouquet of 50 roses. The idea was not bad but I was looking for something different.

I'd appreciate if someone help me out with some milestone birthday gift ideas.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

 
--Google Analytics Code Starts-- --Google Analytics Code Ends--