Christine's Ideas of John's Birthday Gift

free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardsI'm sure you now know who's John! If you're a regular reader of my blog you know that he's one of my best buddies. Since my days at Alexander-Smith Academy, John has always been with me in my good and bad times! We shared our shoulder whenever required. John is a real good sportsman - almost in every sense of term. He's a baseball player and an extraordinary pitcher.

Now, time's again thrown me into confusion! I'm looking for ideas for a awesome gift for him. August 2nd is John's birthday. He's turning 29 this year and is planning for a big party at his backyard garden. It's really a great spot for parties.free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards

Christine was there with me yesterday morning; she shared her ideas about the birthday gift for John. We talked about it with all-time-great one-stop solution for my problems - Uncle Fred, who will be coming up with an exhaustive list within a short spell of time. Christine came up with something really a wonderful idea. She knows John very well; he lives life on the edge. His passion for speed matches mine and we often have a race – on bikes, although Christy doesn't like that. She says she is really scared, when my Trek Y5 Bike flies off at a speed more than that of light! free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardsShe can't afford to lose me' - she says, and insisting me to sell it off. I can understand her love for me; I love my Trek Y5 either! Also give me an idea on what can I do to make Christy love my Trek Y5 too!

Now let me tell you what Christy wants John's birthday gift to be. She was talking about a 16 ounce Pub Pilsner. She showed me a pic of the thing... it's really cool! free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardsWe can personalize one as a special keepsake and John would love it - I'm sure! She also suggested another special gift for him, if budget permits. An engraved baseball mounted on a specially designed wooden stand will be another shriek of surprise for John on this birthday!

Stay tuned Uncle Fred is going to come up with his ideas too shortly. Who knows... you might find his idea beneficial if you know someone close who's a really sport lover. You can purchase these gift for him or her.


free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards


Send free birthday cards
More free birthday comments




free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards


Send free birthday cards
More free birthday comments

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

 
--Google Analytics Code Starts-- --Google Analytics Code Ends--