free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardsThe Friendship Day party is something I'm really waiting for quite anxiously. Our plan's fixed and Christine also has almost arranged for the Wild Bunch California White 2004. The most exciting news today is that John is coming to meet me this Friendship Day. Actually he's coming with his plan to celebrate his birthday on August 2nd with me. free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardsI just can't explain you how I felt getting the news. He is one of my best buddies since my days at Alexander-Smith Academy and we couldn't even think of having sip on coffee without each other. He had always been a great sportsman - one of the most turbulent pitcher on the field!

Now, that he is coming tomorrow is really a great news for me and we can have the Friendship Day party to celebrate his birthday too. Just a couple of days ago, I remember, I wrote about Birthday Celebration on Friendship Day. free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardsI couldn't even imagine that I would ever get a chance to enjoy the tango of life. Perfectly said Tom in Forrest Gump: "Life is like a Box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!" Yes... this is almost exactly how life's been for me. These last few months have brought me an awesome assortment of flavors. Getting a chance to meet Christine at Miami Seaquarium, getting red roses from her, getting her in my life, getting opportunity for a drive out to South Beach, getting myfree birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards dream of managing big and small events come true - and that too with Christy with me..... and now getting a chance to rock around with all my best buddies on Friendship Day! It sounds like fairy tales to me.

Believe it or not it's something like winning consecutive bike races one after another! Now I'm worried lest I develop a habit of winning things! My passion for speed never stopped me dreaming about new things and getting the dreams come true with each sun shine. I can feel I am moving forward at a high pace - that's what I want in my life and I can see very well that within a very short spell of time I can materialize my dream of the country-wide restaurant chain business!


free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards
free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards

free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards
free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards

1 comments:

    Hey! Nice post Michael. Have fun on this Friendship Day and may ALL your dreams come true. :)
    Cheers!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

 
--Google Analytics Code Starts-- --Google Analytics Code Ends--