free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardsFirst off... sorry for being so late! Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day - though belated, I'm sure you won't mind.

So guys how was your July 4th celebration? America's birthday bash, for me, was just a perfect blast with my peeps around me - Fred, Matt, Rachel, John, Tim, Natalie, and Christine - obviously. The good news is that Rachel's mom is absolutely okay! We had a grand 4th of July party, right when the Miami and her beaches suddenly came to life this July 4th! Starting from the picnics in the parks around, to the dinner cruises on the inspirationally beautiful Biscayne Bay the world seemed to have regained her long lost glory!
free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards
We had a short drive out towards 8th Street and Ocean Drive around 7:00 p.m. this 4th and found people went gaga over the music of Julio Iglesias, the Junior. Ahhh... I could feel myself away from the cacophonies of bustling life after long time! How could we head home without watching the fireworks? We found the first glaring flash across the dark sky at round 7:00 and the world came to life! With passage of minutes the darkness was almost gone and I found Christy in my arm when the galore of glaring multicolored hues dazzled up the Miami beach. I could not feel when and how we came closer to each other; it just happened and I could feel her free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free birthday ecards, birthday cards for free, birthday greetings, birthday cards comments, free birthday cards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecardswarmth. Just as I thought I should whisper those there magical words that our heart have been silently sharing since when Christy gave me those red roses, Uncle Fred surged softly between us and said, "I know, you are nauseous and tingly all over -- both of you. That means either you are in love or having small pox"! It reminded me of Woody Allen and my peeps roared with laughter! Fred is still young at heart - his wrinkled eyes winked at me.

Anyway, there nothing better than this to celebrate the nation's birthday - especial when my lady was in my arm and the world got adorned with all red, blue and white. The bad news is that till today I didn't say her 'I Love You'. I just can't sketch my love in words either, I just want to let the world know I love her. I just can't say how much much I love her!

Stay tuned... today's Matt's birthday. And I'm gonna strike him with the sudden shriek of wonder with a special birthday gift.



Send this free birthday ecards
Click for free birthday comments






Send this free birthday ecards
Click for free birthday comments

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

 
--Google Analytics Code Starts-- --Google Analytics Code Ends--