Thursday, March 1, 2007 by Michael
* Bake two round cakes and cool completely.
* Pull the ice cream out of the freezer and let it soften.
* Cut each cake in half, horizontally, so you have 4 circles.
* Lay down one circle and spread softened ice cream on top.
* Top with another circle and repeat.
* Frost the whole cake with whipped topping and decorate
* Put it back in the freezer until ready to serve.
Get creative with the decorations by using small toys, candy pieces, and sprinkles. And, use food coloring to make the icing any shade you would like.
Reach out to your loved one/ grandchild/ nephew/ niece on his/ her special day with this cute wish.
Send this eCard !