Friday, July 27, 2007 by Michael
If you are planning for a unique birthday menu for your little one's birthday party, introduce dessert. This will be one of the most wonderful step to make your kid's birthday menu more special. And yes, it will be more special if it is honey ice cream.
All you need are :
* 250 ml milk
* 1 cup cream
* 5 egg yolks
* 1/2 cup fresh honey
* 1 and 1/2 Tsp vanilla essence
How to Make :
* Boil the milk and then keep it over the simmer flame for a few moments.
* Beat the honey and egg yolks in a separate bowl and pour it into the simmering milk. Stir it for few minutes. Be careful that the mixture should not get over heated.
* Afetr the mixture gets thickened , remove it from heat and let it cool down to room temperature.
* After it cools down add cream and vanilla and put it to freezer for two-three hours.