Harry Receives His Favorite Gift !!

Hey !! We threw a grand party to celebrate Harry's birthday and I can't resist telling you how I reached out to him with a pack of four DVDs of Daveigh Chase's best movies. I was little bit in worry -- whether all that I wanted was available in the market at the moment. But yes!! I got it easily and didn't tell anything about it to him in advance.

I gave the pack to him after the party was over and you jus' can't imagine how overjoyed he was to find some of his best movies in one pack. And you know what he gave me? A golden hug with a hearty smile. Wasn't that a precious gift from my dearest little brother??

Harry received some wonderful ecards from his friends staying abroad.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

 
--Google Analytics Code Starts-- --Google Analytics Code Ends--