Thursday, July 26, 2007 by Michael
20 oz box seedless raisins
2 cups sugar
2 1/2 teaspoon full cinnamon
2 table spoon Crisco
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon full Baking soda (heap)
1. Put the raisins into water and boil it for a couple of minutes so that the water comes up to not more than two cups.
2. Let it cool down to the room temperature.
3. Pour the raisins and the raisins waterinto a bowl and put Crisco,sugar, salt and cinnamon.
4. Mix it well with flour and baking soda and put the mixture into greased and floured tube pan.
5. Bake the mixture at 300 for about a couple of hours.
6. You are done. Serve it in pieces after it cools down.
Simple .... isn't it?