My Dream To Own My Own Restaurant

birthday cards, birthday card, birthday ecards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free ecards, e cards for free, free greeting cards, free birthday ecards, free animated ecards, free adult ecardsI had a day off yesterday. I enjoyed some really delicious dishes with my parents. My father's a good cook too. I knew I was good at cooking, but, I remember when I was a kid, Dad was always the first one to step into the kitchen. He is good at it. We enjoyed Dance Like a Chicken Day (May 14th) very much. Well, the entire day was really refreshing... at least I didn't have to go out to the hospital yesterday. Rachel's mom is quite well now. Rachel's now free from stress, too.

I called Christy and invited her to lunch yesterday. I figured she wouldn'tbirthday cards, birthday card, birthday ecards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free ecards, e cards for free, free greeting cards, free birthday ecards, free animated ecards, free adult ecards come because she was tired, but she turned up. "What are ya planning to do now?" Dad asked me. "Oh I want to have a nap." Christine suddenly stared at me... as if I had said something that wasn't expected. Naturally, Dad rolled with laughter. He'd wanted me to share my plans for the future. birthday cards, birthday card, birthday ecards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free ecards, e cards for free, free greeting cards, free birthday ecards, free animated ecards, free adult ecardsI shared my dream with Dad about owning my own restaurant. Christine was so keenly eager to listen to that! I knew that it might sound a bit too fancy for a Texan guy like me, but I had to share my thoughts. birthday cards, birthday card, birthday ecards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free ecards, e cards for free, free greeting cards, free birthday ecards, free animated ecards, free adult ecardsI work as a Staff Supervisor in a restaurant here at Miami, but I couldn't resist my temptation to talk about my plan and that, too, before Christy. I'm learning about wines and how to run a big restaurant with a reputation to keep. I'm researching on what people are looking for and what to offer to them to make them keep coming back. I told dad that I want to own my own restaurant... maybe a chain across America, especially near the beaches.

birthday cards, birthday card, birthday ecards, free birthday card, birthday ecard, free birthday ecards, free birthday cards, birthday cards for free, free ecards, e cards for free, free greeting cards, free birthday ecards, free animated ecards, free adult ecardsChristy seemed so excited. "And have you decided on a name... Mike?" She asked me. I haven't yet but a lots are floating around in my mind, for instance "Mike's", just like "Azule's Cuisine". Visit again... it's just a small part of my total project plan!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

 
--Google Analytics Code Starts-- --Google Analytics Code Ends--