My Gift To Christine On Her Birthday

Since the day we met at the Miami Seaquarium, I have been looking for an opportunity to give Christine a gift -- a token of friendship. I was not getting the right opportunity. This time I decided not to discuss this with Uncle Fred. I want to give her something that she might haven't even imagined. Definitely, I would keep in mind Fred's tips on how to pick the right gift.

Christine is a fun loving gal, into disco and hard partying. But behind the sporty and fun loving exterior, she has a warm, feminine heart too. I'm planning to get her something on her birthday to get back something from her. Yes, the best smile ever that she gave me the first day we met... September 15th, when I gave her the proposal of keeping dolphins as pets. Christine is a regular reader of my posts and I want to keep this gift idea a surprise for her. I'll write about it as soon as the party is over. You can try it out for your special friend or someone who thinks of you when you are away. Stay in touch to know about my gift. I hope Christine will love it.


Birthday cards, Birthday greetings, birthday greeting cards, birthday greeting, happy birthday cards, happy birthday greetings, happy birthday greeting cards



Send Birthday Card
More Birthday Comments

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

 
--Google Analytics Code Starts-- --Google Analytics Code Ends--