Thursday, February 22, 2007 by Michael
- An incredibly lifelike creation of a fondant-covered cow or just about any animal is one dream come true cake for any child.
- For young athletes, The Cupcake Cafe’s sports-themed, buttercream-covered treats are just the thing to get the party started.
- French Dressing- This is a cake from Payard Patisserie & Bistro, frosted in fondant, then decorated with handmade marzipan animals— perfect for a little prince (or princess).
- The birthday girl (or boy’s) photo in edible ink over a super-sweet cake, the result is truly one-of-a-kind.
- Star power- A sensational cake decorated with stars to make any kid feel like the star of the show.
Wish your pals/ loved ones with this lovely ecard as they begin a new year of their life.
Send this eCard !